Blockade 3D Edit
Blockade 3D is an FPS (First Person Shooter), with elements similar to Minecraft created by Shumkov Dimitry.
There are several game modes (Capture, Survival, ...) on three locations of servers : USA, Russia and Europe. There are also many different skins, weapons, armors, and more to buy in the shop or to unlock by reaching levels.
As a typical FPS your purpose is to beat the enemy team following the objectives of the game mode. For this you'll need to use the weapons and items of your inventory and the vehicles you get (not yet added)
Like in Minecraft, you can place blocks down from your inventory (blocks from your inventory are limited - 45 blocks) and destroy them.
When you start the game you'll get 5 starting weapons. The MP5 as an assault rifle, the M4 shotgun, the glock-18 as your secondary weapon and a shovel as your melee weapon.
Each kill provides 100 XP to player. If you get enough XP you will get the next level.
- At level 2 you get an axe.
- At level 3 you get a handgun named FN57.
- At level 4 you get a SMG called TMP.
- At level 6 you get the popular AK-47.
- At level 10 you get the SVD sniper rifle.
- On level 13, you'll get a light machine gun named RPK.
- On level 21 you'll get the VSS DE sniper rifle, which is the last rifle you get by leveling up.